DELL LATITUDE E6220 / i5 2520M / 4GB / 500GB / WINDOWS 10 / 12"
Your system - Have it your way
Make a statement with the compact, stylish Dell Latitude E6220. Starting at 1-inch thin and 3.15 lb, the E6220 offers ultramobility with its sleek and lightweight 12.5-inch high-definition (HD) LED display.
Stylishly armored top to bottom with a hard-wearing MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal™ design, a highly durable anodized brushed aluminum display back, strong magnesium alloy wrapped corners and a tough powder-coated magnesium base — the Latitude E6220 is ready for whatever your work might dish out. This business-rugged durability carries through, inside and out, with a spill-resistant keyboard, a protective LCD seal and a 360-degree LCD bumper for added screen protection that can outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work.
You can enjoy outstanding productivity while in flight or in low-light settings with the optional backlit* keyboard, long battery options and hot optical external media modules to help keep productivity in full swing.
Last, as a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E6220 provides go-anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a durable design that’s built to last — all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
Design that’s built to last
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with select MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
- Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell™ Tri-Metal™ design with an anodized brushed aluminum finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
- Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
- Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and durable powder-coated magnesium alloy underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Management made easy
Manage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long life cycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ advance look at software and hardware changes.
- Easily customize select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
- Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
|Customization and setup|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments that require a single point of contact.
Custom factory integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel vPro™ support — Not supported on Latitude 2100. For Intel AMT and Intel vPro customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation, pre-configured management settings and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services — Not available on Latitude 2100. With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
|Laptop Model||LATITUDE E6220|
|Hard Drive 1||500GB|
|Graphics Chip||INTEL HD GRAPHICS|
|SD Card Reader||YES|
|Operating System||WINDOWS 7/10 PRO|